Reservations are available for the following pavilions:
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve Opens a New Window.
- Bob Woodruff Park (North) Opens a New Window. (near the lake)
- Bob Woodruff South (south of Park Blvd)
- Hoblitzelle Park Opens a New Window.
- Old Shepard Place Park Opens a New Window.
- Preston Meadow Park Opens a New Window.
- Russell Creek Park Opens a New Window. (near the lake)
- Shawnee Park Opens a New Window.
- Willowcreek Park Opens a New Window.
- Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve Opens a New Window.
Reservations are accepted for one of two time slots 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. OR 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. for all locations except Bob Woodruff North. The Bob Woodruff North pavilion is available for reservation between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. and only one reservation is accepted per day.
- Quickly see where all reservable pavilions Opens a New Window. are located in Plano.
- View a printable list of pavilions Opens a New Window. with cost and capacity information.
To make a reservation:
For immediate self-service reservation:
Please click her Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. e Opens a New Window. and follow the directions below:
1. Click on Reserve a Pavilion or Field
2. Login or create an account
3. Choose pavilions under Reservation Group
4. Choose reservation date
5. Click on Check Availability
6. Answer questions and click on the clear box for the pavilion of your choice
7. Click on Calculate Charges
8. Click on Reserve and proceed with payment
9. Please make sure you print your receipt and take it with you to your reservation
For staff assistance with reservation:
Submit an online pavilion request form Opens a New Window. or leave a detailed message on the pavilion reservation request line at 972-941-7275 for a call back. Please have the following information available:
- Full name
- Complete mailing address of your residence or business
- Local phone number
- Email address
- Park name
- Date of activity
- Preferred reservation time
- Type of event (birthday party, company picnic, family reunion, walk, etc.)
- Estimated attendance
- Activities planned (amusements, amplified sound, tents, sale of food, etc.)
- Private party or open to the public
- Is this activity being publicized
- Reservations made by phone must be paid by credit card. American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.*
*Reservations paid by check or cash may be made in person at Plano Parks and Recreation, 5901 Los Rios Boulevard, Plano, TX 75074, 8 a.m. 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The reservation fee varies depending on the size of the pavilion and is non-refundable. A reservation may be rescheduled by calling 972-941-7250 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and requested at least 7 business days prior to the date of the reservation. Payment of a $25 reservation amendment fee will be required to reschedule. Reservation fees are not refunded for cancellations or inclement weather conditions. A refundable reservation deposit of $75 will also be required. Both fees must be paid at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded within three weeks of the reservation date provided there has been compliance with all park rules.
Pavilions cannot be used to host Special Events. Any event that charges a fee to participants to attend, conducts fundraising activities, advertises to the public, utilizes the park trail system, or has vendors selling items are required to apply for a Special Event Permit and must rent one of two venues at Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve or Haggard Park (limited reservations). Please call 972-941-7740 for Special Event Permit information.
The Parks and Recreation Department provides opportunities for rental of select rooms within the facilities. To rent a specific location, please call the recreation center or facility in advance for information and availability. View current room rental rates Opens a New Window. .